Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Brilliance of KISS Guys

A couple days ago, Becky (my sister) and I were talking about Hannah Montana. I have no idea why, except for the fact that she felt like talking about her. (She's into Hannah Montana. A lot.) At any rate, she began to talk about a picture she had seen of her. "She's got all this makeup on!" she said. She went on to describe how much makeup Hannah Montana was wearing. I said this could possibly be because in public, people might not recognize her because of her regular lack of makeup. Then I realized - the guys from KISS were smart. You know KISS? I don't listen to them, but they were those crazy guys in that band, and they wore a lot of makeup. (Look them up online, they look INSANE!) But I realized, that if you wear a bunch of makeup onstage, like KISS (or Hannah Montana) then nobody's going to recognize you in public. Which is sort of a good thing, if you're at all the quiet type.

Which is why I think that the KISS guys had a rather good idea there.

No comments: