Monday, September 08, 2008

Maybe it's just me...

...or maybe it's my obsession with classic rock. I dunno. I've been watching Star Wars films as of late with my sister. I have nothing against Star Wars, I actually think it's quite brilliant (despite all the ideas and situations it presents that have become cliched over time; I don't think most of them were very cliche when it came out). However, while watching Revenge of the Sith, I realized that Anakin looks somewhat like Syd Barrett. (Well, there's this one picture of the band, with all five members, and he DOES look somewhat like Syd in that picture...) And when I watched A New Hope last night, I thought Luke looked sort of familiar...then I realized it! He looks like John Paul Jones! Somewhat! No, not the Revolutionary War guy! The Led Zeppelin guy! I defy anybody to prove this wrong! Yeah!

Huh...maybe it's just me, though...am I right? Or am I crazy?

No comments: