Monday, September 15, 2008

The Vegetarian

I met my friend Alexandra at the park today. She proudly announced that she is going to become a vegetarian. I thought this was a very interesting and rather admirable idea. (She's still going to eat mealworms and crickets though. She likes eating bugs, and she claims that the bugs were not mistreated, thus she can eat them.) I thought this was actually a pretty good idea. I couldn't become a vegetarian though. I really need to eat my meat. I'm sort of a carnivore. My sandwiches contain meat, and I like to eat chicken and rice for dinner. Actually - since I had chicken and rice for dinner, and my meat sandwich for lunch, and my breakfast included bacon, I had meat at every meal today. Actually, I'm sort of proud of this fact, though I can't tell why.

No comments: