Tuesday, August 05, 2008

An EXPERIENCE!

Last night, I had a real EXPERIENCE! (And it wasn't the Jimi Hendrix Experience, ha, I wish...) Aunt Dee-dee, Uncle Gary, my cousin Alicia and I all went to a Korean restaurant for dinner last night! And it was a real experience!

I'm sure you've heard of the restaurants where they cook the food in front of you. They did that. There was a little grill (or whatever you'll call it) in the center of the table, and we got to watch them as they cooked the food for us. They also had some chopsticks for us to use; I'm not really very proficient in the usage of chopsticks, but I was determined to learn how. And, believe it or not, I was actually able to eat my food with no other utensil! (Except for the soup...I used a spoon there, of course...)

The food itself was quite good. I liked the meat a lot, especially the first meat we had (which I guess was some sort of beef, but I'm not totally sure). The soup wasn't quite my thing, but heck, it's not everybody's thing. I liked the bean sprouts that they served us before the meal (an appetizer or something, I guess). It was all quite good.

No comments: