Sunday, July 13, 2008

Be Kind To Your Behind

I just discovered the funniest thing today. My grandma was showing me a little ad in a magazine for Cotonelle toilet paper or something. She thought it was cute that there were tons of puppies on the stairs, but I noticed something hilarious. On the little package of toilet paper in the ad, it had the words "Be Kind to Your Behind" on it. I just thought this was funny. You see, if the joke contains any sort of bathroom humor, I automatically crack up. Perhaps you are one of the more "conservative" members of our population and you fail to see how this is funny. Well, let me tell you something - I bet that, in actuality, you laugh at things like this. Oh, come on. Don't tell me you don't laugh. This sort of thing is absolutely hilarious, I say.

No comments: