Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Night at the Cinema

I went to the cinema last night with my Mum, Aunt Dee-Dee and Uncle Gary. We saw the film Get Smart. Now, I always liked watching the show Get Smart, and so I was curious to see how the film went up against the show. The film was rather good, though, given a choice, I'd probably rather have the show in the long run. Though, the film is inappropriate in places (admittedly this was not keeping in spirit of the original show, where one would find none of this). This is why we did not take Becky. That and she was having a sleepover. In the end, I'd recommend the film for anyone who wants to be entertained.

Also - I finally got around to listening to Ziggy Stardust. It's incredible, just like Nikki said it would be! (And now I went to the library and I've got three other albums to listen to now...maybe later today.)

No comments: