Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Introduction

Behold. I have begun to write a blog! O joy!

Or not.

At any rate, I have begun to write my blog. As such, I feel the need to introduce myself to the world. My name is Pippin (not really, but it's what I make people call me), and I am a crazy genius. At least I seem to be genius. Maybe I'm just crazy. I am a writer, drawer, singer-songwriter, and hats-wearer. I like to read Redwall, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, the Inheritance Cycle, Warriors, and a few others. A true classic-rock-lover, I like listening to Queen, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, the Beatles, Cream, Electric Light Orchestra, Simon and Garfunkel, and other people. I have pet hamsters, and I love them so. I also have an unusual look on life, sort of an idea that my life is a great story...oh never mind the philosophical-ness.

Let it be known. Pippin the Genius has come!

(By the way: I run this site.)

No comments: