Sunday, May 18, 2008

Last Night

I got high last not. Not on drugs, but on my dad's rock and roll. You see, he's in a band with some of his friends, and they had a concert last night. The band is called Me and Them (which is quite funny). They do a lot of benefit concerts, and they did one last night. It was the best this time, because they recently got a drummer for their band. Previously, they were good. Now they're great. I remember just sitting there, watching them perform. The music came at me like a great sonic blast or something, and I remember absorbing it and just having the time of my life. Gino (my friend) filmed it. Hopefully it'll be appearing on YouTube someday...

By the way: my website is giving away free hamsters now! And you don't even have to enter into anything to get one! Click here for details.

No comments: